I ordered a certified document from "Archives".Paid $88, icludes extra for Fed/X overnight.

I have discovered the overnight means after 3-5 days processing (nowhere on site is this inf. given) but that is not true either. It's now been 7 business days. I have called repeatedly, either to be told lies ("went out yesterday", Fed/X # that doesn't exist) or sent to voicemail (whose message assures return calls in 15 mins, never got one).

Ask for Supervisor, surprise, I got voicemail 5X, still waitng on call back. I became so desperate I requested the call where someone did answer to "promise" me she would call back with inf. Seems a little comical now. Still waiting on that call too.

I emailed C.S. to cancel and refund, this should be fun.

In summary, I'm "pissed".(love the site name).

Had an Experience with Archives?

Comments

Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more