I ordered a certified document from "Archives".Paid $88, icludes extra for Fed/X overnight.

I have discovered the overnight means after 3-5 days processing (nowhere on site is this inf. given) but that is not true either. It's now been 7 business days. I have called repeatedly, either to be told lies ("went out yesterday", Fed/X # that doesn't exist) or sent to voicemail (whose message assures return calls in 15 mins, never got one).

Ask for Supervisor, surprise, I got voicemail 5X, still waitng on call back. I became so desperate I requested the call where someone did answer to "promise" me she would call back with inf. Seems a little comical now. Still waiting on that call too.

I emailed C.S. to cancel and refund, this should be fun.

In summary, I'm "pissed".(love the site name).

Had an Experience with Archives?

Comments

Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more